Olleros Chavin Trek
|Olleros Chavin Trek|
Altitude Trek : 4.700m
Difficulty : easy – moderate
Duration : 3 days
Recommended time : May – September
Point of beginning of the Expedition: Huaraz.
First day: Huaraz / Olleros / Canrey Chico / Río Negro / Tsacracancha (4200m).
Second day: Tsacracancha / Yanashallash (4700m) / Camping at Shongopampa.
Third day: Shongopampa / Chichucancha / Chavín de Huántar / Huaraz. We start our trek at the village Olleros (3.425m) 30 km in the south of Huaraz. We visit the old streets which release from the pre-inca-time and belong to the culture of Chavin de Huantar. This is a moderate trekking which offers you the beauty and majestic of the Callejón de Huaylas and the Conchucos.
The trip includes:
- Transfer hotel – bus terminal
- 02 nights at the hostel ** in Huaraz (incl. breakfast).
- 02 days camping.
- Trekking guide (Speaking english and spanish)
- Medicine chest first aid
- Camping equipment (two-men-tent, eating-tent, toilet, matraz and cooking-equipment)
- Cook, specialized in cooking normal and vegetarian meals
- Donkey-driver and donkeys for carrying your personal equipment (recommended 15kg pp)
- Llamas for carrying the food
- More than 6 persons one horse for emergency case
- Private transport Huaraz / Olleros / Chavin / Huaraz
- Meal during the trip (breakfast, lunch, dinner) – The meal includes omlette, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice and everything which contains sufficient carbohydrate, which is important for a good fisical health during the trip, hot drinks incl. coca-tea, which is excellent for the altitude. Tea, coffee, popcorn
- Entrance-fee for the National Parque Huascaran
You are responsible for:
- Meal and beverages during the stay in Huaraz
- Days extra
- Personal clothes and lagguage during the trekking (goretex-trousers, jacket, gloves, cap)
- Sleeping-bag (-14C)
Important Information for the Client:
• We recommend a reservation with at least 3 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
• The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
• Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru
• This program does not include the hotel in Huaraz.
• The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
- Cruz del Sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Bus cama ( VIP) service
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
*There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú” - HUARAZ
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Peru” - HUARAZ “, please let us know.
Gear Recommended for trek
•Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
•Wool or fleece gloves
•Hat to block the sun
•Cold weather hat
•Cold weather jacket
•Sunglasses (with side guards)
•70/80 L backpack
•Headlamp (with extra batteries)
•Sun block (for skin and lips)
•Personal first-aid kit
•Cold weather sleeping bag
•Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
•Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
Contact information / Información de contacto:
Phone/Fax Number / Teléfono/Fax:
Teléfono de Oficina: (51 43) 425362 - (51 43) 782304
Movíl: (51 43) 943816061
Movíl: (51 43) 943590321
Postal Address / Dirección Postal:
Av: Luzuriaga 464 - 2º Piso Of. 02.
E_mail / Correo Electrónico:
Sudamérica - Perú
Páginas Web: Enrique Expedition Tours.
Perú - Enrique Expedition Tours - 2000_Todos los Derechos Reservados.
|Compártelo || || |